Popular Posts

Friday, March 18, 2011

I also face red tape: Nitish Kumar


Patna:  Bureaucratic red tape bothers not just the common person but also Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, who believes it is a big impediment to the state's development.

The chief minister said candidly that it was the first thing that struck him in the morning and the last at night.

"I am also facing the problem of red tapism in Bihar. Red tape is a big hurdle for the development of Bihar," Nitish Kumar said at an official function here.

"When I go to bed at night to sleep, I think about it. It is the first and last thing that strikes me, that some work has not been done due to red tape."

Nitish Kumar said bureaucratic delays were slowing down Bihar's development. "I plan or think something with a time frame in mind, but something else happens."

No comments: